Thoughts from this and that book

Sunday, June 04, 2006

- intro -

i love to read books ... i am a sucker for books ... i "gobble" one : ) when i ride the bus or the mrt going to work ... when i'm at the w.c. doing my business ... when i'm in bed waiting for sleep to come ... when i'm wating for my flight at the airport ... when i'm waiting for my turn at the doctor's office ... when i have something and nothing to do ... you know what i mean ...

and every once in a while, i come across statements from these books that really catch my attention ... lines that make me sit-up and say - "deep ... really deep" or "that is sooooo true!" or "nice one" and so on and so forth ...

this is my motivation for creating this new blog ... i want to share the many thoughts that i get from reading ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home