Thoughts from this and that book

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

larry's party, chapter 6, page 111

" you did love her. That's something you're going to want to remember. It'll make all this seem worthwhile in the long run, the fact that you really did love her in the beginning. "
- bob to larry, by Carol Shields

- my take -
when i was still in my "not-so-accepting" moments (read - bitter : ) ), time and again, i was saying that the relationship i had was wasted time ... 5 years of my life down the drain ... just like that ... but after some time, i realized that it was alright ... i gave my all to that relationship ... and the fact that i did made it all worthwhile ... it just didn't work ... as my friend tonie said - shit happens ... and it did happen ... but things are getting better and brighter now ... and i'm really thankful ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home